Even the doomed can survive
[html]

WC:388+ - ^^ Slight PP regarding the cuts (hope u don't mind). And exit Alaki; sorry again about the delay >.<

Neither of the females had completely appealed to him, made him stop and think ‘you have to join us’ or anything like that, yet nothing they had did nor said had made him believe that he should turn them away… no doubt they would prove themselves useful over time as many did. As long as they brought no trouble, nor were they hindrances to the pack he would allow them the chance to prove themselves; Naniko had let a foolish, childish and generally useless younger him into the pack, so he was in no real place to judge; that and his authority to accept joiners was new and even if he did want to judge, he didn’t know how to. Sure, he could hold personal opinions about each female, but he would not trust them for he tended to hate everyone and thus making his own opinions invalid for the most part.

Unhooking the smaller dagger that was smugly tied to his upper left forearm he grasped the blade within his right palm; the feel of the weapon comforting and familiar, as were all the other blades he had trained with. Although the small dagger was not fancy, nor in anyway showy, it was sharp and more than adequate to complete the task at hand. Placing it over his left hand, he made a small cut, blood instantly spilling from the opening, then he repeated the action in quick succession to each female and placed his palm upon theirs; connecting the cuts, their blood and thus making them family. “Welcome to the pack, I guess?”

Waving an arm, he loosely indicated to the direction of the howling caverns. “If you head in that direction you’ll find an entrance to our underground area. Most canines choose to live and spend most of their time underground but you may choose to live above it” he paused at the mention of caves, realizing that he had no clue where Beyaz was and that if his plans for the creature to go ahead… were, to, well. Go ahead, he need the white pest alive… “If you head over there you should come across some other members whom will fill you in and give you a tour; I’m sorry, but I must go find my bird now before it gets eaten or something…”

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread