don't tell me I'm no wolf
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Please not Amaranth is in Lupus form meaning four legs.Let me give you some tips for posting. Post about whats going on in the aera. The things that are around the weather and who is there. Things like this help build stronger posts and always post atleast 200 words.

Amaranth had thought she was alone this night. She had been here before and she remembered the land and the scars it had left. A Chill ran down her spine as she thought about the dark man with pircing blue eyes. He had filled her nights with terror for so long that she almost couldn't remember anything else

Amaranth gazed down towards the girl she was new to the lands for the smell of the area was not laced heavily on her. She wondered things like what brought the girl to the outskirts of hallifax a city falling apart at the seams.

Lilac eyes watched as the woman came closer to her. She would wait till she was closer. Nothing was ever certain to the husky mix. She had lived on the edge of life for as long as she could. "greeting." she said. Her voice held a small hint of sarcasm. the woman had never out grown her childish sarcasm, maybe that was what she was trying to hold on to to remind her of her child hood.

But then again maybe it was this place. She always seemed to come back though it was now oday more of a see how far I've come and you are dead. though she wondered what her life would have been like had the man with crystal eyes still walked the earth today.

Looking at the girl she sighed. 'You have not been here long have you." She stated.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread