Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be
[html]
I’M SO SORRY I SUCK SO HARDDDD. If you don’t mind, I’m still enjoying this thread, so lets keep going? Big Grin
Table by Cait!

While Ezra was probably the least experienced horse person he knew, discovering that other packmates were just as new to it as he was comforting. Noss was an intelligent man, he knew, and even though his horse was far more calm than Petra the hybrid was sure there were still a few kinks the man needed to work out with Taima. Ezra listened to his packmate talk about training, and with the other male’s words Ezra nodded.

Petra is still being broken in. She’s from the wild, I’m afraid, so it will take a lot more than ‘showing her whose boss’ than I think I initially expected for her to calm down, Ezra said with a small smile. The buckskin, while beautiful, was still intensely irritating because of Ezra’s impatience. But like Noss said, one day she will calm down and Ezra will have control in the relationship.

Suddenly, the conversation changed and Ezra finally looked away from the horse and looked at the man beside him. I’d like that, he said, remembering the one time he and Bangle drank together. It was fun, though the liquor tasted terrible and Ezra hated that about the substance. Shall we trek over to your place, then? Petra would be taken care of at the stables, and he knew she wouldn’t leave the area.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread