kids making trouble
God does not speak to many, the male said, and Liam knew it to be true. That was why only he heard the butterflies. His ears swiveled back, then forward again all the better to listen intently to the male's words. Lucifer -his grandfather- was named after a fallen angel. Was that what had damned him to be a shadow wolf, a demon? His ears fell back, wordlessly expressing his dismay at the idea of carrying the taint of demon blood. He swallowed, his pacing ceasing.

His studied the scarred leader, then spoke softly, his voice awed. "Sir... you have given me much to think on, and I am grateful for it." He cocked his head, then spoke again. "May I come back another time and learn more from you? I mean, if I'm not a bother to you?" He shuffled his feet, hoping the male would allow him to come back. He honestly respected the leader, more so than any other male he knew. This male understood him, understood the burden of having the butterflies speak to him, even if he called the butterflies God.

After a moment, he realized the male had never even given him a name. He hesitated, then asked even softer, "Sir... what is your name?"

Messages In This Thread