diplomacy
((I'm not a leader...but you did say any underling. And the boy is his kid. LOL And Ghita is Tal's adopted brother's mate. Yay getting to meet more family. LOL))

Tal heard the agitated call, and headed to the borders. He hadn't been far from the borders, he took the time to walk them, hoping to greet newcomers, to continue to prove his worth daily. He quickened his pace as he got closer, and it didn't take long for the white male to spot the one who presumably called. He halted a few foot away, close enough he didn't have to shout, but far enough away that her personal space was respected. He stood tall, as was his right as a pack member on his own border. If a higher ranked wolf arrived, he would change posture accordingly. His tail laid loosely, wagging just slightly, showing he held no ill will towards the woman.

"Greetings. I'm Tal." He could tell her scent was from Crimson Dreams, the same pack Jazper was in. He gave a relaxed smile. The two packs held no ill will towards each other that he knew of. "How can I help you, ma'am?" It was early evening, the time of day he loved the best. The sun had just set, staining the clouds with crimson and golds, and shades of pink in every tone.

He wished his son were here to observe proper greetings. He had no way to know that his son was part of the reason the woman was here.

Messages In This Thread