These Words Are My Own
[html]
300+
actually listened to simple and clean for this post >< fml. sorry for length/quality. just tired but knew i had to crap something out. also I was going to reply to the other stuff today but.. :| well we see how well i have

This time, it was a vest, and the redheaded man was finding it hard to mimic the design he had found in a yellowing, rotting magazine. The outside had been a matte cloth and the inside some kind of shimmery or something material and the man found himself baffled. He did not know what either was, though he was trying his damnedest to get it right. So far, he had gone through three sets of cloth back to back. He tried velvet, silk, cotton, blend, and it was still looking pretty crappy. Though the silk was a rare cloth type he had to trade in, the man was pissing it away like it was made of leaves.

Strel swore at the current square of cloth, turning it back and forth. The red cloth was more shiny than he liked, but it looked well with the dark, black silken inner material. It would have to do for now. There was no time to go off into Halifax and go through depleting stores of bolts. His own hoarding of it was huge now, after raiding the city so often. The neighboring room in the hotel was now solely a closet / storage area for him. Noss was probably terrified of the sheerness that was his closet. But most of it was women's clothes, and he did not wear those. The rest was either his own wardrobe or tall, full bolts of many colored cloth. There were piles of human clothes that would not fit a luperci, but he had it for the material, design, and tailoring potential.

But this was getting annoying. The man stuck the needle into the cloth to hold it in place and started to fumble with bobbins and thread swatches. He just found a dark red thread that was perfect when Noss knocked on his open door and peered in. Strel looked up, a slight smile on his face at the man's presence. Putting down the thread, he leaned back in his chair. "Well, hello, stranger," he greeted, waving the man in.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread