These Words Are My Own
[html]
300+
I dunno :O I survive.

Noss handed him salted meat, which made the man wonder ever more what was going on. It smelled rather nice, and Strel had to admit that he was liking this random gift giving. But that meant he would have to find something for other man sooner or later. Perhaps he could visit Niro and ask for a gift for the gray man? He placed the seal skin in his lap, smoothing it out; it was soft and the man was mildly surprised at it. Seal skins were not exactly common in the least. At least, Strel had never seen a seal before, even when he had been coming over the sea to reach these lands. That was the farthest he could get himself from that cursed city, without straying out of his breed's native grounds. His family would never find him here. The meat he placed on the table near the thread and cloth. Lavender eyes watched Noss carefully, rather cautiously. He was uncertain where this was leading.

Then came the glinting gift out of Noss's hand. Strel carefully took it in his thinner fingers and turned it to and fro as the man continued to talk to him, in English, thankfully this time. He fiddled with it as the man faltered, looking at the inside of the pocket watch to see the hands moving and the thing giving off a gentle ticking noise. It was a strange little thing, but he had no idea what it was. But it was certainly pretty, inscription and all. He was about to ask what the words etched into the silver meant but the man's last words made him stop.

Strel eyed the watch for a moment, eyes almost blank as he did so. Then he looked up, confused and surprised. "I.. what?" He was more confused now than he had been when the man had presented the gifts to him. So what was he supposed to do other than sit like an idiot with his jaws parted?

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread