Stardust n' Fireflies
[html]

Sorry, I've got a hell of a lot of exams at the moment, just posting now while giving myself a break from the books... I'll post faster once they are over Smile

She looked at the other, her fur such contrast to her own. Even though there were a lot of her relatives that looked as her, Melisande, and a few of Ceres' children, Iskata's furs were different. It was odd how genes messed with how one would think the outcome would be. She had expected her own children to be white like herself, despite the fathers' black fur, yet they came out looking nothing like herself in that manner. A touch from nature's side to form individuality, she guessed. It was sort of logical. In her current state though, some blood still stuck on her, and discoloring from not having had a proper bath in a while, they weren't that far from looking alike. Of course, Iskata's fur wasn't filthy, but color wise. The ivory femme looked dragged and weary, and she still was, strength growing stronger every day, yet by so little.

At her aunt's question, she nodded, hoping she would not ask further. Everything was o.k. as long as she kept it in her head, did not have to voice it. Or rather, it wasn't o.k., but less painful than when it was put into words and sound. She did not want to tell her story, and judging by what Haku had done, Iskata probably knew already anyways. Maybe they all did. Mew did not care, she had enough with herself at the moment. Haku had been hanging around, and so had Colibri for a while. She didn't have time to take in the presence of her mother and how it made her feel, but her spirits were lifted by her baby brother. He was.. odd sometimes though, and Mew wondered what went on in his pretty little brain. Thinking again, Mew figured just a nod would probably not be overly polite, and it opened a possibility to ask about her brother. Her voice breaking the silence from her previous response, she kept her face calm, not letting any of her pain shine through. Yeah I did... Where's he at anyways? He hung around here for a bit, but he seems busy with something lately..?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread