Stardust n' Fireflies
Iskata knew she shouldn't have let her emotions get the best of her but it was too late, she'd already done that. She had been up on her paws pacing back and forth slowly as she watched Mew, wondering just what was ticking in her niece's mind. Shaking her head sadly as the woman spoke she let go of her annoyance and gave the lady a weak halfhearted smile. "Don't. Don't Mew.. I understand... I was the same way once, when Clouded Tears had gone to war with Inferni.." She cast her eyes down as she paused in her endless pacing.

Studying the ground for a moment she spoke back up, her words soft as she remembered her own lifechanging events she'd once experienced. "I only disagree with how you feel because I can't hate my best friend.. nor can I hate my first born son for what he is." She raised her eyes to gaze back at Mew as she revealed the reason why she tried to keep an open mind on the subject of so many's hatred. Lowering her head slightly she huffed and turned her gaze back towards the woods where Kansas was resting, out there in the same lands where Haku was roaming. "I'd better go... my youngest is waiting my return.." Pausing to look up at her niece once more she nodded to her before returning on her way. She'd done what she could.

Messages In This Thread