[M] Eyes
[html]

Sorry for being lazy - his personality and just his entire self in general will change drastically after Mysterious' encounter with Galileo, I've got ideas in my mind...

He began to cackle in enjoyment as he heard the shattering of the glass and the sudden aggressive energy beginning to burst from the secui. Mysterious' keen terrier ears caught the low growl coming out from him and knew their encounter wouldn't end without one of them getting hurt. The back of the male's throat began to burn as he examined the hairs on the canine's back prick up in alert.

The Jack Russell jerked his head to the side to spit out a disgusting load of bile he had held in his mouth for a moment. Slowly going back into position, his stance began to waver as his senses became blunt from the alcohol. Mysterious licked the remnants of vomit off of his keen-tipped ivories and replied, "Yes 'ou... Let's do this brother" he said as his jowls raised up and exposed his lower row of teeth. This wouldn't end too good, not at all.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread