The Sword in the Stone
[html]

OOC: short but sweet, shaw is actually wearing stuff too, his flute, which i'm sure he'll take off during practice, and a loincloth with a belt and his sword... didn't feel like adding it in cause i'm cool like that.

Shawchert had been relaxing under a tree, working out one of his many projects. He kept his mind occupied as much as possible, and carving was one of the best things he could do. It kept him quite occupied for some time. Today, it was easy to get into his work, but the sound of someone, made him stop and listen for a little bit, then he recognised the noise that was being made was by his leader. He got up and put the carving in his satchel and he walked to where he watched her practicing. Shaw watched her quietly for a little while surprised that she knew how to do that He smiled and put his satchel down

“Wow those are really good moves! I didn’t know you could do that.”

He wasn’t going to let up an opportunity like this pass him by, but that would come in time. He envied the woman. She was quick, light on her feet; whereas he was slower and had to compensate with brute strength and cunning. He had quickly perceive the move that came next and counter it. That was a hard feet in itself.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread