In these bodies we will live
[html]
Nonsense!

Linden loved the stables, it was his favorite place in all of the packlands. The boy probably would sleep there among the horses if his parents would allow it. The Aatte wagged his tail as his uncle greeted him with a pat on the head. Some boys his age might have been offended by such a gesture, but it didn't bother Linden in the slightest. Hi Uncle Alder! How are the horses today? Do you think there's any that would be good for me when I shift? Dad says that I'll be able to have one and I should change any time now, I'm old enough. Haven chuckled heartily as he heard his son barrage the Marshall with a tide of questions. Calm yourself Linden, you'll give your uncle a headache with all your chattering.

It was interesting that his son had taken such an interest in animals. When he had imagined his children in his head he had always pictured whatever boys he had wanting to follow in his footsteps as a Knight, however it was Robin who seemed most keen to live up to her father's image. That was not to say the Seneschal was disappointed, not at all, he loved all his children and would not change a thing about them.

Linden was eager to come to the stables again and I thought I'd come with him, though I suppose I should go see that old bag o' bones. The mustang clearly recognized his wolf's voice and whinnied in indignation, a hoof banged against his stable door. Haven sauntered over to Drogon's stall and placated the stallion by scratching underneath his forelock. I hope this one doesn't give you too much trouble; he can be a willful beast. He was never a hassle for the Knight, but that was due to their history and bond.

Haven Puppy

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a5611b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082048; }
.erinfreeb2 npc {font-weight:bold; color:#87b5ff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082048; }
.erinfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#193971; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ucj0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b1f42; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da9c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.2em 0.2em #193971; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p npc:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p npc:after {content: close-quote; }
.erinfreeb2line {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #0b1f42; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread