In these bodies we will live
[html]
Alli posts are always magically delicious <3

It had been interesting to see how Alder reacted as the children grew and changed. At times they were a little much for he and Princess to handle, much less his quiet brother. The masked man seemed to have eventually grown used to their little quirks though and Haven knew that he loved them. Linden's tail wagged excitedly behind him as the gentle giant relayed the information about the horses in the stables. When asked what kind of horse he would want, golden eyes looked up towards the ceiling in thought. I don't think I'd want a horse that was too mean, but not one that was too boring either. Are there any like that? Linden wanted to be good with animals, like his uncle, so he needed a horse with some spirit, but not so much he wouldn't be able to handle it at all. I hope it's soon though! I don't want to be late, I know Robin won't be late, the boy said with an indignant huff. Robin always seemed to win in everything, but he supposed as long as he wasn't last it would be okay.

What's it like, talking to them? I've always wondered. I haven't ever felt like it was hard to communicate with Drogon, but I know it's not the same as speaking his language. Is he as mouthy as he seems? the Knight asked with a half-cocked grin. The thought of low-speech intrigued him, perhaps someday he would ask his brother to teach him. He would defer those lessons to his son though, for he knew how badly Linden desired to learn that art. As Alder's large stallion nosed at his head Haven scratched the horse's chin with his free hand. That made Drogon's ears pin back and the Seneschal could see the jealousy in the mustang's dark eyes. Stop that, you jealous creature. I'm allowed to touch other horses even though I'm yours. Drogon snorted and flicked his ears as he turned his face away from the other horse.

At the question Linden gasped in excitement and his tail wagged so furiously it was like to come right off his rear. Oh yes! Yes, yes, please Uncle Alder! Haven looked over to his brother. Mind if we take Drogon out as well? He needs to learn to play better with others. He would leave that up to Alder though, he set the rules here in the stables and Haven would defer to his wishes and judgment.

Haven Puppy

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a5611b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082048; }
.erinfreeb2 npc {font-weight:bold; color:#87b5ff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #082048; }
.erinfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#193971; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ucj0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b1f42; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da9c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.2em 0.2em #193971; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p npc:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeb2 p npc:after {content: close-quote; }
.erinfreeb2line {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #0b1f42; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread