In these bodies we will live
[html]
lol XD, pp as you'd like Smile

He smiled, knowing how Linden felt about his future horse. He had wanted personality without the harshness that some could bring. I will find you the right one, once your ready. Alder had experienced some competitiveness with his brothers, but had never really wished to be quicker then them. He had only hoped to be enough that they wouldn't tease him. He didn't have to be first, but he hated to be far far behind. Maybe your horse can be bigger then hers? He said quietly to the lupus wolf and gave a small grin. He knew how forward Robin could be, and though he loved her dearly that confidence made him slightly uncomfortable. Alder could connect with the boy a bit better.

He looked back at his brother and gave a small smile, It's different at first, you can hear all the voices that you've never really heard before. But you get used to it, truly begin to understand the language and you can block out the complaints. Drogon actually took a long time to warm up to me, seems to keep favorites. Alder said with a chuckle. The stallion had not been too happy when Alder took up the Marshal rank and began to organize things with a bit more assertion. Cold was how he would describe it at first, but not everyone was born to like everyone else. At least now he was one of those that were special enough to be well liked by the horse.

it was exhibited with his reaction to Haven petting the black and while 'Thorn, but Alder knew it was simply horses being horses.

Sure, Hawthorn gets along with most horses so I'm sure they will just ignore one another. Alder moved back to his friend and touched his nose, his body language was enough to tell him that they were heading for the pasture and while Haven fetched his stallion the pair walked out into the paddock.

<style type="text/css">
.alderaug01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#877565; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9c9995; }
.alderaug01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderaug01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a3a39e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0HAAy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #464746; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#464746; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.alderaug01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.alderaug01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread