cleansing burn
[html]

WC:706+
OOC: This is my last post then. Thanks for the thread hun Smile

The male spoke to her again, talking about how the cropped ears looked natural on her. She figured that it did, since she had not realized until she was older that it was not normal to have cropped ears like she did. She smiled and gave the male a pare chuckle in his direction as she said the words to her. Thanks, I guess. she spoke back to him as she finished up bandaging the male and then she took a few steps back, away from the male. She glanced back towards Venom, whom would give her a hardened look as if to say that even though the male dropped his knife, she was not to trust him. She would turn back towards the male before he would speak his name, and when he did, it was a simple one. Keese. Panda nodded her head, taking the name and storing it to memory. She continued to smile at the male, as politely as she could before she heard his next words about him paying her back. She chuckled lightly, and she shook her head. There's no need for that, Mister Keese. I'm glad to help out someone in need. If you ever need a healer and your pack doesn't want to help you, if you can make the trip to Anathema, just tell them that I sent you. Or get someone to relay the message that you need me and I'll visit where you are, okay? the woman spoke, extending her services to if he ever needed a healer of her skill ever again.

Also, make sure that you keep that clean. You might lose an eye if you don't. she spoke to him, chuckling and then giving him a wink before she had turned away from the male, grabbing her belongings and then moving to the steeds and her friend whom watched the whole thing. Well, I'll see ya around, Keese! Venom and I need to be heading back home before it gets too dark on us. she spoke to him though she was lying because they would not be heading home right away. They still had things to find in the fallen city of Halifax and she was not leaving until she found what she needed. So, with the words she called over to the male, she had moved to the steed she had been riding and she then would mount the beast whom would shift under her weight. She cast her gaze over to the gray male once more before her eyes would look at Venom, whom would snort in her direction. What, I was just being nice? she spoke to him. 'I have a feeling he deserved what happened to him.' Venom commented before he clicked his tongue and nudged his horse to go forward. He then would make the horse turn towards Panda, which made her horse turn as well and do an about-face towards the way that they came. They would be heading down some other streets soon, but for now they were going to retrace their steps. So what if he deserved it? He needed help, and I gave it to him. It's called being nice, Venom. Something you don't know how to do very often. she retorted at the male. It was completely true, He did have issues with being nice sometimes, but mostly to other males. I'm not mean, I'm just cautious, and intuitive. he gave this excuse to her, and he snorted again. Bullshit, Venom. You are mean at times. A lot of the times actually. Do you remember Kissy? You were never nice to her she brought up an old acquaintance back in Florida. One that neither her, nor Venom was very fond of. Venom actually hated her more than Panda did. She was a whore, I had no reason to be nice to her. Plus, she always smelt like shit. the male spoke about the girl. Panda couldn't agree more, but it did bring up her point of him being mean.

The two continued to speak to each other back and forth as they rode their horses down the streets of Halifax, looking for the supplies that they needed before the trip back home to Anathema.

<style>
.Panda-dreams .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Panda-dreams p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Panda-dreams b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#44357d; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Panda-dreams {background-color:#000304; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... dreams.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Panda-dreams-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread