Tale as old as time
[html]

Everytime he's seen her, she's falling from something. Lmao XD WC: 368

The young woman thrilled in getting lost in books - stories that captivated her and which she related to her own life. It also tied her to the last reminder of her father, whom had been a bookkeeper himself before they lived alone in the forest. She loved the ones she had gotten from him, but now there were endless books for her to pour over - ones she could learn from or simply enjoy.

She leaned forward, just getting to the part where Belle was entering the large, dark castle for the first time, in search of her father. Too lost in the words, her heart jumped (as did the rest of her) when she heard a voice. A familiar one, at that. Tearing her eyes away from the book, Giselle nearly jumped out of her seat just as Silvano was fumbling with the candle he held. "Oh!" She had half gotten up out of surprise, but in the dark she stumbled on herself and found herself falling forward onto the plush carpet. The book flew from her hands as she used them to catch herself from completely falling, the book spinning towards the boy's feet. Mahogany hair spilled over her shoulders and face, but as quickly as she tripped Giselle scrambled to get back up.

A blush of embarrassment caressed her cheeks, hoping the moonlight hadn't caught sight of her form falling for the other to notice. "Silvano, is that you? You scared me," A small laugh came from her, to cover up the sight of her fall, and brushed back her hair as she looked across the room. Giselle had been right, seeing the boy's tall form through the flickering candle he held. "I -- what are you doing up so late?" She inquired lightly, hoping the fiasco a few moments before hadn't woken anyone else up. She took a step forward, to retrieve her book, but hesitated slightly. "Should I leave?" The question was out of respect for the young man, looking up at him in the dim lit room. 'Elle couldn't sleep, and so found her escape there in the library, but did not want to bother anyone else at the late hour.

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread