Tale as old as time
[html]
300+
trolololol

"Y-yeah it's me," he stuttered, setting down the candle in the metal holder he kept in the library for his nightly forays. He gave a little cry of pain, 'ouch', as he licked a finger that felt the hot wax at last. Taking the candle holder, Silvano gazed at the woman, girl, woman? - before him. She seemed disgruntled all of a sudden, and he had no clue why. She was shifting her hair, and the Sadira couldn't help but notice her neck. He snapped out of his brief moment of rude staring and looked away. The book she had been reading had slid before him and he picked it up gingerly. Beauty and the Beast? This was what she was reading? He flipped it to and fro, reading the back cover and the spine.Giselle really seemed to like fairy tales and stories.

"I didn't mean to scare you." Silvano sounded more sure of himself now, letting golden candle light illuminate the female's face, and his own. A quick glance back at the book, and the Sadira handed it back to Giselle quickly. "Beauty and the Beast. Haven't read it..," he admitted, rather guiltily. He could almost imagine the reaction she was going to give him. Exclaiming that he had to read it, that it was a must read. He could hear her outrage already.

She questioned him, and the boy flushed as well at them. "I.. nothing. What are you doing here so late?" he shot back, striding to the shelf that the girl had found the book in the first place, moving lithely around Giselle. He waved his fingers over the titles on one of the shelves, and pulled out a thick book. It was an older one, but he was sure that the bright girl would not mind at all. "No, no, please. It's a library for all of us. Not just me." Even though more often than not, he was in here reading or writing.

Silvano sat down on the couch the woman just vacated briefly, taking the side beside her's. "Maybe you'd like this book?" he asked, holding it in his lap. It was a book on tales by the brothers Grimm.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread