Tale as old as time
[html]
300+
trolololol. link to the cinderella story because I am lazy.

Of course he had to read it. Eventually, he would, but it would be a little while before he got to that side of the bookshelves. He only knew where this one was because someone had pointed it out to him once before. The Sadira had never read it before and did not know exactly what was in it. But he knew what the gist of the book was and the origins of it; it had been in another book so naturally he knew about it that way. But he had no clue what the stories were, just that they were the original fairy tales of the humans. That might prove interesting and Giselle did like stories and magic and all that sort of stuff.

Silvano could not help but notice the way she pulled back her hair. Honestly, it was all purely scientific of him. Really. Clearing his throat, he held the book in front of him, so that Giselle could see the cover. It was a newer edition, obviously, but the original was in the 1800's and Silvano was sure he had never seen a book remotely that old. "I.. I don't know the stories, but I do know they're fairy tales. These guys, the brothers Grimm? Went around and collected stories from people that were passed down for hundreds of years. And wrote them down. But that's.. that's all I know..," he mumbled.

Opening to the first story, Cinderella, the youth began to read, but by the end of it, he was pale faced as the blood rushed out of his face. The moment he finished the story, he closed the book and silently held it in his lap. That was a terrifying fairy tale. They told this to children? Blinded by doves? DOVES? Silvano turned to Giselle, horrified. "I.. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was.. it was.."

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread