Tale as old as time
[html]
300+
I AM GONNA ROCK YOU. SURPRISE!

The youth shrugged, knowing that a happy ending would be wonderful, but they happened so rarely. However, he had already soured her mood once; he was not about to do it again if he could help it at all. "Sure, I bet everyone wants a happy ending of their very own." Everyone wanted to be happy, so it had to be true for everyone. Why would anyone want to be a sour puss all their life and know it was all pointless because they died? "I know I want a happy ending. Well. Sort of." He was not really ready to let his story disappear after his happy ending, but no story ever told what happened after. Did they stay happy? Or did they encounter more things to test their happiness? And their love?

But as the woman glanced away, clearly day dreaming, the Sadira tried to figure out what she gazed at. It was nothing but the candle and the flickering shadows, so the youth glanced back at her, watching her. "Don't you want to try and find it? Why just.. wait for it to come get you? What if the prince is busy and you have to save him?" It was such a strange concept. Silvano came from a family of strong women who got what they wanted, so it was hard to imagine a girl waiting for the prince to come on a valiant steed to climb the tower to save her. Silvano was never very good at climbing walls; that was always for Artemis to do. She was adventurous. Maybe he was the one destined to be saved? Nah, he wanted to be knight and knights don't need rescuing.

Suddenly Giselle rose up and spun on the spot, eliciting a laugh from Silvano who was caught unawares. "I know my parents found it." Giselle swept away to the shelves, to put the book away. The youth rose up, watching her twirl away, dress following her movements. It was hard not to get excited with her, speaking of love and adventure. As soon as the book filled the gap, the man took her by the hand and twirled her away, laughing. Then, caught up in excitement, he gave her a kiss, surprising even himself.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread