Curiousity killed the cat,
[html]

OOC :: And.......Closed. Srry if you didn't wanted to close already, I can still edit if you want but i need to start finishing my threads ^^

The black female backed one step as the little ghost called her "friend." It was a big black male, he was about the same size of Akira on her optime form. His presence altered the black female, one thing was a little and maybe badly wounded pup, but another thing was a big black male with an open and really bad looking wound on his chest. Someone killed him for one reason. The male ghost smiled at Mya, this gesture didn't made Akira relax, she answered even if he wasn't looking at her, with a flashing of her large fangs. He called the brown female "Daughter." This confused the purple-eyed female making her stop a growl that was already forming on her throat.

She remained in silence letting the black male talk to Mya, even if he was her father the warrior wolfess wasn't going to trust her. Something on the brown wolf told her that she was feeling the same way. The smaller female gave a step at the male ghost's direction and Akira followed that movement at the same time, she was used to be protective with her pack mates before the tragic day when she lost all the things that she protected, that protective personality was coming to the surface in that moment. the blue-eyed wolfess looked back at Akira obviously confused by the male's words, the large female answered with a low growl.

As the ghost kept talking the desire of biting him grew inside the large she-wolf, he was starting to piss her off. He even dared to call her friend's mother a "bitch". Thought anyone was able to harm each other, he was a ghost and probably Akira wasn't able to even touch him but Mya didn't thought the same and jumped over both ghosts. She watched as her friend missed and crumbled on the floor. The large wolfess sat back at her friends side and let her calm down, their little adventure was over and it was now time for her to go back to home and for Akira to go and continue her search of one.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread