New Life New...Friends?
I cant even get up to 1000 words. I hope i dont disappoint you with like a 350-400 wc.

Sara jumped as he heard a voice close by. He looked up from his bag and saw a ebony wolf much like the leader of Crimson Dreams standing close by but not close enough to touch. "He..Hello! Um yes it is a great day. Who are you? he yelled back, standing and walking slowly up to the wolf, who he found was a woman. She didn't look young and he wondered if she could sew his bag back together. She looked a little hot in the sun so he though to offer her his shaded spot on the steps of a house he knew was empty.

"Um my name is Sarajevo Berlin. You look a little hot. Why don't you sit in the shade and we can talk. I would really like to talk to someone other then Barrett. I have a question.... do you know how to sew. I found this bag and would like to keep it but there is a hole in the bottom and the side. Can you fix it? he asked with a smile. He hoped she wasn't mean and would help him with his search for things. It was well into the day and he still had no home or friends. This ebony wolfess seemed nice. He still had to adjust to the ways of Crimson Dreams knowing things were run differently here then at Inferni. He though about claiming the house he was at at the moment. He wanted to learn how to read and write and so many other things and couldn't wait to start his life here. He wanted to learn so much but didn't know the people to even start. He wanted to learn medicine and how to take care of animals, having muliple jobs. He wanted to prove himself to the pack and move up in the ranks. He wanted to become something to someone and he wanted to know the happiness of completing something in his life.

Messages In This Thread