Seeking Acceptance (leader Needed)
Ram stood up slowly, his head stayed down but his eyes made contact. He stared for a second astounded at the size of the wolf, who was a a little bigger then Ram. He inhaled slowly catching the morning air as his tail found it's way between his legs. He looked around not intimidated but more so in searching as he tried to figure out what to say to the male.
"Pardon me, I didn't think about what to say."
He chuckled slightly as the words finally came to him.
"I have been wandering all over souls for a very long time...at first for survival. then I began to search for a pack. I was discouraged by the first few packs, they seemed weak and unimpressive. But from the scent alone this pack smells strong... I imagine it is quite powerful. You come to greet me at the gate, I have never met a wolf greater in mass then I until now. I am more impressed yet....My reason for grabbing your attention is that i wish to become a member of your pack. I feel my skill set would eventually be an asset, or at least be helpful"
He stayed in a bowed position, making sure to be as respectful as possible as his amber glowing eyes stared straight into the larger canine.

Messages In This Thread