Seeking Acceptance (leader Needed)
[html]
OOC:

WC:300+

There was a silence as the younger male began to rise from his spot on the ground. It accord to the coal wolf that this male was not very old at all. It appeared as though he might even be younger than his eldest son and daughter, Aro and Sophia. When he had been that age Crimson Dreams was just forming after the reorganization of Twilight Vale. It was ironic that he should think of such a time so often now that Soran had returned to the territory. It had been so long since he had seriously thought about how things use to be and how spry he had been in his younger age. Now, although still a young wolf and quite healthy, he was burdened with the safety of the pack along with five children who seemed to always be a handful.

Finally the male spoke but what he said was not what was expected. Joining in with the wolf’s chuckle the friendly giant’s partial smile turned into a fun loving grin. At last the words came to the stranger and the warrior sat his rear on the ground to listen intently. “Crimson Dreams is indeed strong. We have many wolves and consider ourselves to be a family.” Laughing lightly at the mention of his size Jazper’s confidence grew, “My name is Jazper Rhiannon-Knight.” His voice remained calm and collected, “Large wolves run in my family. My eldest son is only a little smaller than I and my two younger boys are catching up.” He beamed with pride as he shared his joy in his sons. Not to say that Fia and Sophia weren’t loved, as he would die for them in an instant, but there was a certain pride a father had for his boys. “This pack is under my protection as Centurio and you can be assured that we value peace and friendship with the other packs. We don’t take lightly to troublemakers.”

Looking the male over he noted that he was a fair size himself; maybe he was another warrior for their ranks? “Crimson Dreams has many with different skills. Which particular skills do you have that could benefit us?” It was an age-old question, the question of ‘what can you do for us?’. As far as the Knight knew every canine who wished to join a pack was asked this

[/html]

Messages In This Thread