Insinuation Aromatic
[html]

Sorry for the wait! And for how creepy Ravesque is. O_O

mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

Though he startled her at first, she relaxed as quickly as she turned with a smile to match his own and the most beautiful green gaze he'd seen in anyone who wasn't Naniko. She seemed content as she replied to him, motioning to the bare cave she stood in before her gaze moved past him. Had to get used to pack-life, did she? He chuckled at the idea that someone could slip out of it and forget how it worked, but he wouldn't really know — it'd been so long since Jaded Shadows, and the Tribunal worked so differently. In his maturing age, there was little room for change of mind, but Caprica was young. Her mind had all sorts of chances to be different.

Coming away from the entrance, he approached the Angela's daughter with focused crimson eyes, one hand reaching to brush against her neck before settling on her shoulder as the other sought to take the smouldering bundle from her hand. "I'm sure you'll figure it out -- you seem like a smart girl." Smart and beautiful, just like Naniko, and though he offered her the gestures of a paternal figure, there was something different in how he handled the situation with Caprica than if it'd been his own daughter. He leaned forward just barely, smile overtaking his features as memories of a young white D'Angelo surfaced. "I'm Ravesque; if you need help, I'll try to do what I can." One red eye winked a playful wink, a familiar, needing pressure building in his loins. She just needed to be comfortable telling him what it was she'd need, and he was sure that helping her would make that go away — it did with so many other women.

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread