Insinuation Aromatic
[html]
mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

She was oddly allowing of his close proximity, allowing him to take the bundle of sage from her without complaint. Again, he remembered the face of a young Naniko -- back when he had first seen her, back in the Tribunal's caves. When other women turned green with envy, and even some men, at the fact that the D'Angelo had been selected over them for his attention. Caprica was different, oh so different, but she evoked those thoughts without difficulty. Without knowing. Shaggy tail swung from side to side in a display of casual enjoyment. As she spoke, she appeared unruffled -- his vague flirtation either went unnoticed or was carefully locked away -- but she didn't turn away his company. Lazy smile grew on his muzzle.

"Well, I'm here as long as you need, sugar." Pet names were lost on him until he found a reason to utilize them, and his were never something unique. His bulk passed her, arm raising to gently brush the air with the smudge in his hand. "I take it you haven't been around for some time -- off traveling the world?" There was always time to get to know Naniko's children, especially the beautiful ones.

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread