Insinuation Aromatic
[html]
mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

He watched as the bundle of faintly purple, dried flowers was lit from the smouldering end of the sage in his black hand, red eyes focused so closely on her face rather than her actions. Her words went only partially heard — she spoke of a place he didn't know of, having lived in New Brunswick with his leaving of Jaded Shadows, and so it held little interested for him, this Phoenix Valley. Still, her features were something entirely different and captivated the brute long enough for her to explain her life before stumbling onto their borders.

A nervous laugh evoked another lazy grin, another brush from heavy fingers to her cheek. "I'm not sure -- I've only just woken up from a very long partial daze." It didn't have to make sense, because he understood it. His mind had been a foggy mess of days, hours that leaked into each other and time under the soil where the sunlight didn't reach. His return to the world had been sudden, when he realized that living life outside of others was simply not enough. He needed Naniko to function, but he needed the outside world as well. "I came because of your mother. We lived in the same place before she left, and I followed when there was no longer a place for me back home."

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread