Insinuation Aromatic
[html]

Sorry for the short. T_T
i wear this crown of thorns
upon my liar's chair

The smudge of sage burnt out and left the comforting scent of the herb on the air as he focused on the green eyes of the Queen's dark daughter. It was so easy to turn the topic away from the past, but was this one better? Was she right, was Anathema a good place? He wasn't sure how to respond and simply remained silent for the longest time before stepping forward and brushing her cheek with one heavy thumb. "It's a good place for me to be, but everyone has to make their own choices on that, Caprica." The beauty evoked a smile from the dark Tuyul as his hand fell away, tail swaying faintly behind him before stilling again as his face fell blank. "I'm sure you'll fit in if you want to." It was all he could offer for advice -- everything that happened was of the beings volition rather than that of those around them.

Ravesque Acidic

<style>
.rave01 {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-align:justify;}
.rave01 .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;font-style:italic;}
.rave01 .ooc .wc {font-style:normal;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:5px;font-size:9px;}
.rave01 .quote {font-size:40px;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-family: 'UnifrakturMaguntia', cursive;text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}
.rave01 .sub-quote {text-align:right;font-size:20px;padding-right:15%;font-family: 'Josefin Slab', serif;line-height:5px;}
.rave01 p {text-indent:30px;padding:5px;}
.rave01 b {font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1.5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
.rave01 .name {text-align:center;font-size:65px;font-family: 'UnifrakturMaguntia', cursive;line-height:40px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread