Insinuation Aromatic
[html]
Noo worries, ditto, and done soon?

She stood stock still, so it was as if he touched a statue, but the touch was all the reassurance she needed. It broke the spell of anxiety. Caprica felt suddenly stronger, although his words were ambiguous. She felt like a connection had been made that could sustain her here, come what may. Her heart was lighter as she replied. "Hell, if that's all it takes, I'm already there." She had the ever-lasting touch of laughter in her voice, not about to let him see her sincere relief. Caprica was determined to present a face of strength to the world, especially to the members of it she wanted to impress. Her core was steel, so it was not an act - it was the strange, superimposed and resented midsection layers that let her down, the extraneous mind-parts which had been hurt, although she did not know or remember how. Ravesque had quieted them, for now. She wanted to reward him, show him her appreciation somehow. "I think I need more smelly plants to waft away all these memories. You feel like a foraging mission, or want me to bring anything particularly nice back?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread