Who goes there?
[html]

Word Count :: 237 :: Teehee... fun XD

Saxif shifted uncomfortably as the male revealed he; his height was of the towering sort. He spoke firmly and almost with callous oddly they way he held himself struck a cord of familiarity with the huntress. She lowered her knife slightly as her thoughts began. He’s been following me for over an hour? Her focus must have been far or this male was just highly skilled. When he complimented her archery skill she let her guard settle slightly. She sniffed the air though and was quick to raise her blade again. You don’t belong to a pack. Who are you? She side stepped slightly her mind whirring with possibility.

Could this be him? The one who raped my Shiloh? She pondered his words, he seemed friendly in his approach and like he said if he was going to attack he would have done it. But this had her still unsettled, as a hunter she had stalked prey learning their weaknesses before striking. Does the name Shiloh ring a bell at all? She said the words with a harsh tone, she needed an answer in order for her actions to proceed. Her calm was quite surprising; she always thought she would just immediately strike. Maybe it was the way he held himself, the power obvious in his stance that caused her hesitation, her thought. She watched him carefully as he responded, watching for any hints of lies.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread