Who goes there?
[html]

255 Words

heh heh heh heh heh...Fiesty one.
He stirred minimally watching her side step, his eyes strolling up and down her body half with interest half sizing her up incase she gets violent. He leaned back slowly before planting his ass on the ground, his legs crossed underneath him as he looked up at her.
"My name is Rammus, or Ram for short. I have no idea who this Shiloh is you speak of. I will repeat that I mean you no harm."
He took a deep breath his eyes back to hers now, his arms would cross as he stared up at her.
A hunter of sorts... obviously...
"You seem almost afraid of the fact that I am not in a pack. This is only because I haven't found the right pack for myself. I've only recently started searching could be part of the issue."
He lifted his nose into the air catching multiple breaths as he re lowered his head to a comfortable position.
"I assume that means your scent is that of a local clan..."
His ears had perked up and were aimed at her, she had his full attention.
"You must have been very focused upon your kill, I'm terrible at sneaking up on people."
He uttered this in a slightly lighter tone with a chuckle on the end.
"What is your name pack-hunter?"
His voice returned to being stern with that sentence the condescending nature returned to him.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram b {font-weight:bold; color:#CE9F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B;

background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia,

sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread