Who goes there?
[html]

Word Count :: 420+ ::

When the male sat to the ground she almost felt slightly insulted. Was she that little a threat to him or was he truly just trying to show he was not a threat to her. She looked him over carefully as he spoke he seemed truthful enough, his scent still lingered with foreign soil. From what she knew of the male who harmed her mate was that he was and should still be wandering the land of Souls’. She raised a brow slightly, almost fascinated by this male. A pack would do greatly with having someone such as he. Judging by his dominance, his build the slight barely noticeable scarring this male must be a decent fighter.

She thought for a moment, silence drawing between them as she debated within her mind. Then she spun the knife in her hand to grasp the hilt once more. She knelt by the doe again. Care for some meat? She sliced a decent pair of pieces from the thigh she had removed to offer to the life of the forest the fur still intact. Fur never bothered her meal but had noticed most like with out. She handed the male his piece and sat in front of him her distance not very close but enough to show she wasn’t afraid of him. She wiped her blade and sheathed it into its holster hidden in the thick fur of her back.

My name is Saxif Goldenfeather. I am a hunter for the pack AniWaya. And it seems I have been foolishly distracted lately. My senses are usually on higher alert… that doe. She shifted her head as though to motion toward it. I wasn’t following it… it just happened upon my path. She felt silly for revealing her preoccupied nature but at times she just felt the truth was better than boasting a lie. Honestly I don’t even know where I was headed. She chuckled lightly. Path’s of late had just been of a random nature, searching for someone she probably would never happen upon. Also you never can tell about those who have not joined a pack. Some are harmless others not so much I have come to learn. With that I hope you understand my reaction. She sunk her teeth into the meat ripping a large chunk; she wasn’t much for manners or feminine politeness that was her old life. When the meat was slightly chewed she spoke again. Do you mind if I ask why you were following me?

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread