A Time for Strangers [p]
[html]

Based before his CD entry.

Ram is on his back beside the Pictou falls. The rumble of the waterfall was always calming as Rammus is almost lost in sleep. His arms had now gone behind his head, a makeshift pillow as he stared up at the moon.
What are the chances that this sort of beauty can exist in the world...
He smiled at his thought process was starting to change he began to mutter to himself.
"On a beautiful summers eve you might call me a loon, for I spend long hours staring at the moon. The white glow engulfs me body and soul, I soak up the light til i become full. The peace that it brings me knows no bounds, what a beautiful moon we have found."
This made him break out a full smile as he began almost falling asleep, his eyes closing lightly.
Da da da dee dada di didi daaaaa...
A merry jingle bounced through his head on his way to sleep. The smell emitting form the water didn't help, soothing mist continually sprayed across his large body. making his fur gleam slightly in the moons glow.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram b {font-weight:bold; color:#CE9F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B;

background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia,

sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread