A Time for Strangers [p]
[html]

190 Words

His amber eyes had opened from the yelp and he looked at her, then looked away thinking he was dreaming but the flood of apologies brought him back as he rolled over and looked at her.
"Well then..."
He sat up slowly, with a slight lean backwards as he looked at her all tired eyed, he smiled from the waterfalls scent once more as his attention wavered to her. His eyes scanned the small frame, making sure there was no threat. He yawned leaving the small wolf in anxiety before he looked to find her eyes.
"What is your name?"
He asked in his deep stern voice, his body no longer moving just staring at her. Surprise crossed his face for a second before he went back to an emotionless identity.
[/b]"I'm sorry ms, my names Rammus. Can be Ram for short."[/b]
He placed this additive in as not to be rude to the seemingly scared girl.
"And sir? i'm not very old about 15 months.
This sentence is followed by a quick laugh and some water as he stares awaiting a rebuttal.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram b {font-weight:bold; color:#CE9F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B;

background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom

center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia,

sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread