A Time for Strangers [p]
[html]
OOCeeepnewtable!

His voice startled her, so firm and emotionless. She must have woke him from a dream because his voice also seemed thick with sleep, making the girl feel even worse. She hoped an aploogy was okay because she had nothing else to give him, other then the few herbs that were in her bag but she doubted he wanted those. Dual colored eyes wandered across his body noticing his size, if he snapped she was a goner for sure. Why did she always have to be so small compared to everyone, it was getting ridicules. The only breed she was bigger than was a coyote but even then he was only slightly taller.

He asked for her name, and soon gave his own. Rammus. What confused her was his apology, why was he sorry for? She was the one that woke him up and nearly stepped on him. O..ol..oliver, My name is Oliver sir. Her voice shook through her name but seemed to clear as she corrected herself, god why couldn't she control her own voice? He laughed at her calling him sir, was it really that funny to be formal? The girl finally looked up from her bangs, seeing that the man was trying to be no threat to her. I..I can't h..help.. wa..what.. I h..have been taught. She whispered in a friendly manner, Y..you could b..be 2 months.. and I w..would still c..call you sir.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FCFCFC; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325C67; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c0d6dc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... baug29.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548492; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#548492; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
255+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread