A Time for Strangers [p]
[html]

Word Count: 191

His head cocked to the right, he continued to stare at her.
"Why are you stuttering? Pretty girls shouldn't be afraid of wolves like me."
There was a chuckle at the end of that sentence as he switch the way he was seated. His legs swung out and fe relaxed into lying on his hip. He used his hand as a make shift stand that his head would rest on. The grass was matted down in that spot now from his large parson moving around and rolling. He took on a calmer demeanor as he looked at her now.
"Oliver...that's a different name, still nice though."
His voice was a more normal pitch, trying not to be so intimidating. His jaws widened again in a yawn as he finally shook the drowsiness off and his voice was normal.
How did she not see me in the distance white belly on a black ground? Hahahaha.
His stare became less intense now as his facial expression was just softer.
"What brings you to the falls on this night?"
He asked with a smile as his free hand made circles in the dirt.

<style type="text/css">
.blueram b {font-weight:bold; color:#CE9F00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.blueram .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blueram p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blueram {margin:0px auto; width:489px; background-color:#1E345B; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... amblue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread