back to babylon
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

I still suck D:

He was glad to have brought her back from the edge, though in doing so, he had damned her to living her life out in Salsola. She was soft yet, and he worried she would take time to adjust. Sirius had earned Larkspur’s respect and so he obeyed the cultural rules of the pack without question—but Larkspur was also not a child, and had nothing to call him away from this place.

A faint smile was offered at her question, for Larkspur was not the type to laugh, especially when it came to something so trivial as ignorance. Until he had been presented with many human concepts, he had known little of them. “This is clothing,” he explained. “Eris gave it to me.” It paled with the gifts he had given her, but the mateship was not his choice and she was a higher ranking member. She deserved to be given greater things. “I think we have enough fish,” the Arbiter went on, looking to Rowan. She gave one short nod. Her nervousness around the girl was apparent—Rowan was confident when it came to the other slaves, knowing she was better than they were, but she recognized her role within the pack was a low one.

“Come, sit. Tell me what y’been doing,” Larkspur invited, settling above-wind of the fire.

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:100%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread