We're Gonna Go Adventuring
OOC ~ Sorry for replying so late x.x
WC ~ 219

Zarifa had been laying on her bed reading a book she found lying around when she heard Capitana's howl. She could tell that it meant the caravan would be setting off very soon. She closed her book and placed it inside her bag along with the small gems and pearl necklace she found. Getting up quickly Zarifa grabbed her leather bag and placed it over her head, behind her left arm. She walked into the kitchen to put away the rusty tools that she found inside a drawer. Shutting the drawer Zarifa exited the kitchen and headed towards the front door. Closing the door behind her she left the house in search for the caravan. As she arrived Zarifa noticed she was a bit late and walked over to Skye to apologize. "I am sorry for being late Capitana. Also, I was searching through my new house when I saw a few gems and a pearl necklace. I was hoping to contribute the gems to our trade and I wold like for you to have the pearl necklace as a thank-you gift for allowing me to join your wonderful pack." Zarifa said while keeping her eyes downward as a sign of respect. She took the necklace from her bag and held it out to Skye for her to take.

Messages In This Thread