There would still be music left to write [p]
[html]
500+
I should have added this to my logs. But i forgot so naturally you were left waiting. I'm sorry :c Also, you have no idea how intimidating it was to open this to a 1300+ post xD
Also, I'm not sure if they would know each other / know of each other or not.

He was having the problems again. Sleep was coming slowly and at times it came not at all. Silvano had tossed and turned all night so far, and it was getting to be more than a little bit irritating. He had no idea why he was suddenly plagued like this, with this inability to sleep. Even when he didn't sleep, he rose from bed slightly refreshed and capable of working as though he had a full night's rest. No one knew about his little problem and he did not bother to tell anyone about it. Better that few people knew that he couldn't sleep anymore, especially when someone might tell his mother. As much as the young man loved his mother, he did not want her to worry about him. And this, this would cause her to worry about him quite a lot. Her son not being able to sleep? She would definitely lose sleep herself over it. Life was stressful for a leader, and Savina had had more than her fair share of restlessness after Artemis had fallen. Half of her children were either not in the pack or unable to speak with her at that time. How much it must have hurt her. Silvano had vowed to do his best for her, to grow up, and to get strong for her.

As he drifted off, he could have sworn that someone somewhere was playing music, something sweet, but he dismissed it as his desire for sleep playing tricks on him. But this was no use. It was such a waste of time that the young man could scarcely keep trying to fall sleep when his eyes stayed open. He spent much of the past hour or two staring at the wall opposite, and the bookshelf for his private collection.

Rising, Silvano sat up against the cool wall, pushing his curly hair out of his eyes as he reached for the large candle by his bedside. He lit it and inspected the book on the very same bed side table. Skimming through it to where he had left off, the Sadira man sighed. It was a good book and all, but it was just not something he was terribly in the mood for. Shutting it gently, he put out the candle he had lit only a few moments ago and left his room on cautious paws. He still slept near his parents' suite, and still felt guilty about sneaking out of his room late at night. But that was just because of how family oriented he and his siblings were. At least Cambria slept with Mati downstairs and didn't need to deal with their mother every time they wanted to leave the manor. Maybe one day he would find himself a mate and leave the manor for a nearby house. But that was not going to happen any time soon. And the library was far too much to leave.

Down the creaking stairs he went, slowly as his eyes struggled in the dim light of night. Moonlight filtered through the windows in shafts, leaving milky patterns of dirty glass on the floor. Silvano walked slowly down the hallways toward the library, where everyone knew to find him more often than not. Was it a good thing to be called a bookworm? Silvano didn't care; he was happiest in the library, with the friends who only told him stories. But today, tonight, he was not alone in the room, which he saw from the cracks in the door; candles were lit and the room gave off a warm golden glow, even as he opened it. A woman was in the room, browsing the shelves for something to read. But she seemed to be only reading spines, not really looking for a book.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you," he said softly, the door still open to the common room. He slipped inside, gently shutting the door behind him with a click. "Are you looking for something specific?"

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread