Watch and you'll see
[html]

Don't get too close or I might get the tonic water and limes out and come after you >[

Word Count → 336

When I'm awake, I'm still dreaming.

There was no rhyme or reason towards Giselle's sudden need to comfort the boy, who was saddened by something she had said. It was he who had come to apologize to her in the first place that evening, and yet the tables turned in a heartbeat. The girl remained there, soaking his fur, but just like the night before they were subsiding quickly. Though she could not see his reactions, 'Elle felt his hand upon her own, and the heat returned to her face once more.

A cream tipped ear twitched as she heard him ask a question, one she had to pause and think about. How could she not think it was a dream? Giselle seemed so flustered by the reality of that night that, in her own head, it was a fairy tale in itself. But the young woman had grown up only knowing of fairy tales and the morals they taught, so much so that reality was a shock to her. The question took her aback somewhat, and the female pulled away from the dark furred male, wiping a palm across her cheeks as she moved next to him.

Her slightly swollen eyes looked over the balcony and to the blanket of night, her hands busying themselves with the silver crown around her neck. "Because it doesn't seem real," she finally said, shaking her head as she did so. "It was all that talk about true love, from the book. And, I don't know, it just--" Giselle paused, admitting to have remembered the details about that night, in her 'dream'. She did not finish her sentence, softly breathing in the summer night air through her nostrils. Her gaze tilted up towards him, attempting to look into his face for any change in emotion. All she hoped was that he was not upset. "You don't have to make it up to me, it's alright~" And then, a hint of a smile played across her face, the emotion she knew how to express best.

Image courtesy of Barbara Cannnela@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.giselle_fairytale .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giselle_fairytale p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.giselle_fairytale b {color:#f7cad2; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #111111; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giselle_fairytale {background-color:#bbb2b8; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8027/gis ... rytale.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#777f8c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.giselle_fairytale .tagline {font-family:'MedievalSharp', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:20px; padding:15px 15px 15px 0px; text-align:right; color:#fffff0;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:70px;font-family: 'Tangerine', 'times new roman', times, serif; color:#725e81;}
.giselle_fairytale .inner {margin:0px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.giselle_fairytale .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread