Far Flung Flotsam
[html]

"No, Caspa, I'm not goin' back... I know y'miss me, but I'm not a butterfly anymore," he said through a grin. Denver was not afraid to admit that his loyalties in the past had been loose and fickle. Now, though, his mind had been set, though only time would tell whether or not his choice was ultimately the best. Salsola had so far proven to be a comfortable home; he'd been treated well, though he couldn't be quite sure what anyone thought of him, save for his partner Maggie. So far, she had been his closest ally in the Thistle Kingdom. Despite being little more than a rank with hardly even a face, he was pleased with his decision.

Running his fingers through his short ivory hair, Denver took a deep breath of the mountain air. "Mm," the dog breathed, pausing a moment in brief appreciation for his surroundings, "sure is nice out today." Pale eyes stared around at the forested scene from the elevated ledge; the valley beside the mountain was immense, and the Associate wondered if it would one day belong to Salsola, too. "Guess you picked the right day for a walk," he commented with another grin. The mutt was glad to be in touch with his willowy acquaintance again; like the women of Salsola, he was attracted to her strangeness. In spite of her questioning, he was content.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread