Ascension Sulphuric
[html]
I am eternally sorry for the excruciating wait Sad

She was glad to be walking beside another; her queasiness had increased, and she felt she might tip over if she wasn't careful. She had to keep her mind on the question she had been asked. "Sure, it seems like an awesome pack and this is a great place, apart from the water facilities," she joked. "I really missed my family but it felt right to be alone in a strange way... I'm glad that's done with now, haha." Her laughter was light but almost brought a surge of vomit into her throat; she clutched at her neck in concern and was glad when they reached the fresher water. She knelt and cupped some into her mouth, half wishing she was in her lupus form to lap it up without having to bend her whole body down, but not wishing to shift in front of someone who was still a relative stranger. The water took away the sulfuric taste, but now her stomach was churning with the added liquid. She sank back to sit on her heels, holding her stomach. "Ohhh. Not good," she groaned. "It's nice to meet you and all, Saul, but you might wanna get out of here and fast... I've got a feeling its going to get ugly any minute!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread