Last night I dreamt I had forgotten my name
[html]
Back-dated to yesterday?

The sun was steadily making its descent from its apex as Savina walked down south beside the river. Even though her pace was fairly leisurely the Consul had a set destination and purpose—she needed to talk with her son. Not Silvano, but her first born. She was glad that Gotham had recognized that he had a problem and had come to her. The mother had expected that he would need some time to himself to figure things out and was not surprised when he settled down in the abandoned military base. However, now too much time had passed. Gotham's own personal brand of solitary confinement might have been healthy for a bit, but now it was going too far. He couldn't continue to cut himself off from everyone.

The Lenape River that ran peacefully by her side was like an old friend guiding her to her destination. Of course the Consul knew this land by heart, but she enjoyed being near water whenever possible. The Lenape might not have been the sea, but it lead to her precious ocean, and that was close enough for the Marino. Soon enough the overgrown camp came into view. Her body moved like a shadow between the dilapidated buildings and broken down machinery. Savina did not spend much time here, it had always given her an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach that said you do not belong here. Ebony nose twitched when she caught the scent of her blue-eyed son. Gotham, accented tones called out softly.

<style type="text/css">
.savimoon0a1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddc5c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #384042; }
.savimoon0a1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savimoon0a1 {margin:0 auto; width:493px; background-color:#B3ADA3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... vimoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #185368; padding: 175px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D4154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #B3ADA3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.savimoon0a1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.savimoon0a1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread