Last night I dreamt I had forgotten my name
[html]
I'm the slow one x_x; YAY HEREDITY! X3

As his face turned to look away from her, Savina dropped her hand back down to her side. Gotham wasn't a boy anymore, but a grown man, even if he was still finding his way. She had to remember that. She would embarrass him otherwise. It was simply in her matronly nature to be physically affectionate to her children. His admission of fear honestly took the Consul a bit by surprise. Her son being scared had not been one of the reasons she had contemplated for his hermitage. But of course he would be afraid. Savina knew what it was like to fear yourself and what you could be capable of.

We're mortal, we cannot help but to make mistakes. It is what we choose to learn from those mistakes that matters, Gotham. When her son said he thought he had a monster inside of him though, a rigidness ran down her spine and pupils grew small in the sea of green that housed them. Her own demon was not something she discussed with her offspring. Savina was not proud of the dark force that dwelt in her. If anyone deserved to hear about it though, it was Gotham. Then you must learn to control it. Just...just as I did. An odd darkness had fallen over the woman's features. How she had hoped that her...problems had not passed down to her pups. It had been too much to ask.

<style type="text/css">
.savimoon0a1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddc5c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #384042; }
.savimoon0a1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savimoon0a1 {margin:0 auto; width:493px; background-color:#B3ADA3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... vimoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #185368; padding: 175px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D4154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #B3ADA3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.savimoon0a1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.savimoon0a1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread