Last night I dreamt I had forgotten my name
[html]
ditto

Perhaps it had been a mistake to keep her demon so buried around her children. If she had confided in Gotham earlier about her problems, would he have taken the path that he had? Savina did not, and could not, know the answer to that question however. There were thousands of decisions she had made she was unsure of, but she had made them and now she simply had to do the best she could with what she had. It was not an easy mindset to get into and often still she struggled with it. Her son needed to try as well.

She could tell immediately that the turn the conversation had taken made him uncomfortable. It was not easy to talk of these things, but they must, for both their sakes. That is good. You've always enjoyed insects, she said kindly. Savina wanted to encourage him in this, but that did not change the fact that there were more serious matters for them to discuss. We have to talk about our problems, caro. I know it isn't easy, but if we keep them bottled up inside of us they'll never get better. I learned that the hard way. She extended one arm and pushed up the thin fur, revealing the criss-cross of scars above her wrist. Her monster had nearly gotten her killed that day, and she had never forgotten that painful lesson.

<style type="text/css">
.savimoon0a1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddc5c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #384042; }
.savimoon0a1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savimoon0a1 {margin:0 auto; width:493px; background-color:#B3ADA3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... vimoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #185368; padding: 175px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D4154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #B3ADA3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.savimoon0a1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.savimoon0a1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread