Odd Man Out
[html]
There was something decidedly odd about the fellow, but to be honest with himself, Slay didn't find him threatening. He was more intrigued than anything... and since he had been looking for something to do, this was a welcome diversion. He gave his familiar lop-sided smile, slipping back into his easy-going mannerisms. There was nothing to worry about, so he let himself relax.

"Call me Slay, Haku. I'm the lead hunter in the pack who's land you're on."
He drawled nonchalantly, without a trace of accusation. Merely stating the facts, in case this Haku was wondering. Maybe the wanderer didn't know he was trespassing...? But Slay felt no desire to chase him off, not if he wasn't causing any problems. Had he met with the girls?

The ebony and alabaster-furred male yawned deeply, shaking his ruff to fend off the edging drowsiness. Oh, he wasn't going to fall asleep in front of his new acquaintance, was he? Narcolepsy was such an inconvenience when it came to forging relationships...
"Have you been here long, friend Haku? I could catch you something to eat, I spose, if you felt like food... I've nothing better to do. Or we could both lay in the sun," he mused aloud, letting his icy blue eyes wander across the grassy plain.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread