Odd Man Out
[html]
The chocolate male raised his eyebrows and nodded vaguely as Slay presented himself with name and the position of lead hunter. It was quite obvious that he was trespassing on Dahlia's soil, he did not need to have it pointed out. He was pleased with the treatment from the member that saw him as a trespasser, so it was acceptable. Haku knew he would be a part of this pathetic little crowd in a matter of time, so it would be wise to establish good feelings. He silently witnessed the yawn and the slight drowsiness that flashed across the male's eyes, and Haku's interest rose instantly. However, he was surprised Slay had yet to figure out the family ties the trespasser shared with the majority of the pack members of Dahlia.

"My hunger has already been satisfied, sir, but a sun bath would be lovely." The beast let his body hit the ground heavily and flexed light creamy limbs, revealing his white and cream underside to the sun. "I am a regular guest, but soon I plan to stay with you as one of the crowd. Very soon." No reason to tip toe around facts, so this Slay might as well get to know sooner than later that they would live side by side soon enough. "You are the only male within the boundaries of Dahlia, is that not correct?" The grin stayed glued to the Sadira's face, but his blue eyes closed and face turned to the sun. [/html]

Messages In This Thread