Odd Man Out
[html]
OoC: Whoops, this one got a little out-of-date, so I guess I shouldn't drag this out much longer. ^^; I'd like to maybe start a new thread, though...? So that Slay can get all threatened by having a new male in the pack? C:

BiC:

"Y-yes, I am," Slay murmured, beginning to feel the stirrings of discomfort. Haku wasn't laid-back like himself - there was ambition behind those bright eyes of his. The way he was asking such casual, weighted questions... Like he was finishing up his calculations, and just needed a little more data to make his move. It made Slay's skin crawl, the sudden realization that the oddness was threatening after all.

"I am the only male here," he re-stated firmly, "-but that doesn't really mean much. The ladies here are more than capable of running things." Hm, was that really true? Colibri had experience, but had so much baggage, no one ever saw her anymore. And Cercelee was younger than him, never led before, and liked to wander away. Maybe that was a bit of a fabrication... Slay shook his ruff, rolling onto his belly so that he sat upright. He tilted his head, gazing curiously at the reclining chocolate-and-cream male beside him. This fellow had different fur from everyone else in the pack. It shouldn't make a difference, wolves should be all different colours, but it was yet another oddity that made Slay a bit uncomfortable. He could only hope that it wouldn't mean anything ominous for their future.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread