Your oppression reeks of your greed and disgrace
I am posting from my phone! Ignore the lack of a table and the possibilities of spelling errors? <3

An easily recognisable voice roared his name outside the Town Hall. Maska lifted his eyes from the crude maps on his table, painted to show the recent intelligence recieved from various Guardians and Scouts. There were more of them now, and he was glad. It felt somehow safer to know that there were trained armsmen around. Nahele lifted an eyebrow and Maska nodded in the direction of the door, lifting his lean self to a dominant pose. Nahele slammed the door open to reveal the Utina man, and Maska spoke with an icy tone. It was not hard to guess why Nayati had come, but, had he ever bothered to try, Maska could not understand the male's rage. There was no family for Maska the councilman, and she was a mere hybrid.

"What do you want, Itse?" he asked, one eyebrow arched and his hands folded under his chest in front of him, dangling as if the councilman was entirely at peace. "Why do you seek me in this... violent fashion?" His Guide, the Hare, hopped forward and eyed the Utina suspiciously, and Nahele remained alert. Whatever tricks the Utina could pull, Nahele would beat him into the ground, Maska was certain of this. Besides, other Guardians would not have been able to ignore the racket this male was making, being tented nearby. Maska liked to keep them nearby.

Messages In This Thread