Your oppression reeks of your greed and disgrace
Hehe, go AniWayan swearwords!

It would appear that the Utina was aggravated. The feline guide bounced at Sikyatavo, whose agility and skinniness would finally do him any good. Deftly, the hare jumped atop one of the tables and further onto another, as if taunting the feline with his grace and speed. Sikyatavo had always been overly confident, and he looked no different now. Maska stood still, appearing calmly but alerted now. As the male rushed at him, foul words spitting at the Councilman, Nahele stepped forward and grabbed the Itse by the ars, holding him back firmly. Maska coolly studied the male in silence after the angry male had finished his shouting, before he tsked at him and shook his head.

"Tyrant? Nayati, you disappoint me." Really. There was no need for such language. "I have not touched a hair on your little love, Nayati. Leave for home now, and I'll spare you the humiliation in the next ceremony." His behavior was out of control! The Utina should not have come; it was not proper to face one's leadership in such a state of mind. Nahele moved in front of the pale-coated hunter, indicating that he would allow Nayati to move in one direction only; out.

Messages In This Thread