Your oppression reeks of your greed and disgrace
[html]

Onawa may have been angry, but she showed more restraint than her charge and stood her ground as the smaller Spirit hopped away from her. Slate blue eyes watched the hare with a predator's gaze and a promise. Still, her thick tail slashed the air behind her in agitation and her mouth hung open displaying the thick, deadly teeth within. The fact that Maska was reacting to all this so lightly only enraged the Utina further. What reasons did he have to be so full of himself? He was a weakling who reclined on the power of his family. If the damned Guardian were not in here there was no question that Nayati could beat the Ahote to a bloody pulp.

"And you disappoint this whole tribe," he shot back quickly with narrowed eyes. "I did not say you did, but you would not deign to touch her, would you? You ordered one of your pawns to do your dirty work. Do not tell me otherwise, I saw what they did to her." Nayati glowered at Maska even as the Guardian tried to make him leave. No, he would not tuck his tail and lick the Ahote's feet. The Councilman had crossed the line when he had Liliana treated as he had and Nayati would not stand for such injustice. Without warning he curled his hand into a fist and sent all his weight behind a punch to the Guardian's jaw and then attempted a mad dash at Maska again.

<style type="text/css">
.barbedanger b {font-weight:normal; color:#d84f27; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#f4ef59 .0em .0em .01em; }
.barbedanger .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#dc5740; text-align:center; text-shadow:#1c0502 0px 1px 1px;}
.barbedanger p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px; margin:0px auto;}
.barbedanger {margin:0 auto; width:417px; background-color:#5a130c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rpEpx.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5b130c; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#c32914; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread